Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fiberglassing pinholes in your floorboards

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fiberglassing pinholes in your floorboards

Bart,
 Sand everything down to bare metal and paint it with SEM Rust control. Then you can bondo over it and prep it like normal. Today's bondo's are much better and don't bubble like they used to. Gotta be sure all moisture is out prior to painting though.
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
What is the best stuff i can use for some pinhole rust since i can't afford to cut a hole and weld a patch in.its in the rear pass side and its a few pin hols and one dime sized from my idiot ass leaving my grem out into the elemenst for too long,
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS