Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bad News

If  you know where the leak is you can repair it with gas tak repair epoxie and then when you have the gas in the tank used up you can take it out easier and send it out for a restoration job.
 P.s. I may have a gas tank for sale. Have to look at the on in a v-8 gremlin I am starting to part out
 Davis
twa1950@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Well I will be at the Nationals in Dayton next Saturday but my Gremlin won't be. The gas tank developed another leak. I sure wish there was a source for new ones. Last time it happen the nearest place was over 100 miles away that fixed them. I was told there was a local place now that works on them. Now if I just had the 20 gallons of gas out of it. It is a small drip. If is was oil I wouldn't care but gas is a different story. Is there any trick to taking the gas tank out.
Terry

.

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS