[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Wiring Diagram

Dan,

I pulled out my 77-78 Motor Professional Vac and Wiring Diagram manual. This is what it shows for both a 6 and 8 cylinder Hornet and Gremlin.

On the - side of the coil, a Dk Green wire runs to the Breakerless Ignition unit. A Black wire also connects at the coil ground which also goes to the Breakerless Ignition unit.

On the + side of the coil, there are two yellow wires. One runs to an AV connector on the Dash connector as wiewed from the instrument panel side. Along the way, it appears to go through a condenser. I think this may be the radio noise suppressor/resistor. The other yellow wire runs to the Breakerless Ignition unit also.
If you have any more questions, let me know. This manual is very thorough.

For BAG members only, I also have the 75-76 Motor Pro Vac and Wiring Manual and the 79 Motor Pro Vac and Wiring Manual as well as the Mitchell 69-79 Vacuum Circuits, Emission Control, Heat/AC and Sub Systems Manual. I have some other general books also. I can read a wiring diagram, may not have the mech experience but I can read:-)) Don't flame me with a lot of questions, but I'll be happy to help you if you're stuck on a problem.

Regards,
Ralph

Groups are talking. We?re listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS