Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet 4speed carpeting

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet 4speed carpeting

Hmmm I guess I am a cheapskate and plan on keeping my
original rugs in my car. Even though I have vacuumed
about 5 pounds of sand out of them. They have the
usual wear spots which I touched up with a black
marker and coverd up the spots with Scooby Doo floor
mats. I might get 2 more mats for the back to match
the front. I am a little concerned about a 2 inch slit
the last owners cut on the trans tunnel for speaker
wires. I don't know why they had 2 speakers there.
That was one of the first things I changed.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM