Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Battery drain

I am not doubting you because I have seen strange things in automobile wiring but that doesn't make since. When your key is off your turn signal circuit should be dead at the fuse box. Just wondering how did you figure that one out anyway? Hope someone can help you on this one. It is interesting.
Terry

GrublinX@xxxxxxx wrote:
After a lengthy process of elimination, I have determined that my turn signal circuit is draining my battery while the car is off. Oddly, everything works -- turn signals, brake lights, 4-ways and parking lights. However, if I do not disconnect the battery or pull the turn signal wire plug from the fuse box, it will kill my battery. Has anyone ever experienced this before? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Charlie "Grublin X"
NE PA

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS