[BaadAssGremlins] 70 AMXs for sale

I have two 1970 AMXs for sale (one very nice one and one so-so) and a few
rare parts. Unfortunately, my wife has undergone two neurosurgery operations
that spelled the end of my car funds. I've had these cars for quite some
time and am only selling them for that reason. I have tried to give good
honest descriptions and a few pictures are posted at
http://home.grandecom.net/~rlovell/AMX/ . I will be adding a few more and I
can also email specific requests If you are interested, please email me at
rlovell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  or ronald.lovell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . I don't have set
prices on these, instead, I am looking for a reasonable ""best offer""! Ron
Car #1: 1970 AMX with 360 automatic, Ram Air, GoPaK, Twin Grip positraction
rear end, AMC Ralley Wheels, A/C, P/S, Power Disk Brakes, Tilt Wheel, Rim
Blow horn, Electric Wipers. Rare color combination - White exterior with red
interior. According to production records at AMXfiles.com, it is 1 of 141 so
optioned. Very original rust free southern car that needs very little work
to make it atop dollar car. I take it once or twice a month on cruise nights
and would not be afraid to drive it anywhere.  Engine / trans are in very
good condition. A/C is not installed, but I have the a/c compressor and
mounting brackets. The engine compartment is very clean Interior -The
interior needs carpet in back and the headliner is sagging. The driver's
vinyl seat is torn, but the passenger seat looks like new. The dash,
console, guages, door panels, and front carpet are very nice. The wood grain
is good on dash but a little worn on console. Has tilt wheel and rim blow
wheel that works. Steering wheel has one crack at 12:00 position. Exterior -
Body panels are straight and rust free. Comes with the one year only ram air
hood that works. Tail lights are nice. Bumpers are very descent. Grille is
very presentable, but has a couple of broken pieces, which are repairable.
Pictures show Ford GT wheels, but it now has same Rallye wheels as seen on
the orange car. The tires and battery are less than 6 months old. Car #2 -
1970 AMX with 390 automatic, Ram Air, GoPaK, Twin Grip positraction rear
end, AMC Ralley Wheels, P/S, Power Disk Brakes, Electric Wipers. Bittersweet
Orange with Black interior. A previous owner started disassembling it for
""restoration"" and then lost interest. During the long years in storage,
the car and many of its parts were separated. A friend's son came across it
and managed to buy it, not realizing how rare/expensive interiors, dashes,
and grilles were for the 1970 AMXs. So he used 71-73 javelin parts instead,
or just didn't replace some things (no seatbelts). Eventually, he also lost
interest and I boughtit from him. Engine/Trans -The engine was rebuilt and a
higher stall torque converter installed, headers and flowmasters. It runs
very strong, sounds really good, but has the occasional tendency not to
start after it gets hot. So its kinda embarrassing when you are down at the
Pig Stand on Saturday nights and you have to wait for it to cool down.
Interior -Wrong year/model interior! Seats, dash and doorpanels are from a
71-73 Javelin. Exterior -The body is pretty solid, but the hood has a few
spots starting to bubble up under the shadow mask. Orange paint is about 3
or 4 years old and looks very good. Black shadow paint has some bubbles in
front. Wrong year/model grille,its a 71-73 Javelin grille made to fit. All
in all, it is a fairly solid car with a strong drive train that will make an
excellent base for restoration or take all of the interior parts out of a
rusty/wrecked 70 AMX or Javelin and be ready to go. Parts --1970 AMX Ram Air
Hood. Yellow, Very nice condition. Totally rust free. No RAM Air parts
included. 1970 AMX Grill. Good condition. Has a couple of small cracks. All
mounting tabs are intact. 1968-70 AMX/Javelin Rear window louver kit. Very
nice condition. Black, with only the top mounts. No bottom mounts or key.
PHOTOS AVAILABLE AT: http://home.grandecom.net/~rlovell/AMX/  Ron Lovell
rlovell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
anyone interested in either of the two 70 AMXs for sale give them a shout
above thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825