Re: [BaadAssGremlins] z code 401 matty for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] z code 401 matty for sale

EDDIE,   Your right about the carpet thing. That's the only thing that doesn't look 'factory'. I ordered a complete carpet set from AJ and told him the car had a 4-speed.LOL once the side plastic piece (given to me by the owner of a 4-speed SC-360) was installed no matter what I tried I couldn't get the carpet to lay right around the shifter boot opening. At the 2004 '50 year thing' in Kenosha I met a guy with a sweet '79 or '80 Spirit with a 401/4-speed and new carpet THAT FIT CORRECTLY. Can't believe I forgot to ask the big question..Gary 'The Mix'

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS