Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Lucas Motor Oil Wheelie Stand Competition - Speed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Lucas Motor Oil Wheelie Stand Competition - Speed Channel

When is the next time it will be on speed?

Olly

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just saw the Lucas Motor Oil Wheelie stand competition from Byron,
IL on the Speed channel. Brian Ambrosini & Pat Siegrist both finished
in the top 3. Siegrist won the competition with his 1980 Black Spirit
and Ambrosini came in a close 2nd in his 1974 orange Gremlin.
Ambrosini broke the Gremlin front end and just about lost it
completely in the last round. What an exciting show! The best part was
seeing the screaming fans in the stands cheering for the AMCs! Really
cool to see. ~Lu~

Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. __._,_.___

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS