Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Radiator installed.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Radiator installed.

You don't have to tell me about black vinal seats in the summer. Both my
Hornet's have black interiors. The yellow car was bought off the show
room floor with a black interior and the orange car I changed to black
when I did the interior last year. I lucked out on the A/C as it didn't
work when I bought the car. My friend added some dye/sealer and 1 1/2
can's of the old R-12 and it has worked fine for 2 years.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---

I'm not sure what my Hornet is currently getting for
mileage. I usually put cheep gas with an additive
every now and then. Runs cooler with new rad. I
usually put 3k a year on it. Except last year when the
tranny leaked real bad. I guess my AC is those vents
under the dash. Black vinyl seats get hot fast.