Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Radiator installed.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Radiator installed.

I'm not sure what my Hornet is currently getting for
mileage. I usually put cheep gas with an additive
every now and then. Runs cooler with new rad. I
usually put 3k a year on it. Except last year when the
tranny leaked real bad. I guess my AC is those vents
under the dash. Black vinyl seats get hot fast.