Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Photos posted of some old memories...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Photos posted of some old memories...

Sure Luke. I sent you my addy of list. Thanks.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

Hey Doc what's your address? I found something at
WalMart with your name on it and I was wondering if I
could send it to ya. Luke