[BaadAssGremlins] Me Gremlin Progress

My car is coming along well. The kids at the trade school are having a
blast with it, but are rather slow learners. I think it will finally
be going into the paint booth this week. I placed an order for 3
colors for the car with the instructor last week. Stone white (Jeep
color) for the body; a wedgewood blue for the interior (gave them a
page from the AMC interior colors "used on" list from a color chart
that I found on autocolorlibrary.com), and a blue metallic color that
was computer matched to the Phoenix Graphics hockey stick stripe -
this color will go on the inside of the indented area surrounding the
taillights & gas cap area. I also dropped by the upholstery shop and
dropped off a couple of extra yards of blue carpet that I matched to
the interior paint from samples supplied to my by 1AAAuto.com for use
on the back of the back seat and hatch area. He had one part of the
back seat done and it looks fantastic! I can't wait until it all comes
together! ~Lu~

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM