Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal

It's just from personal experience and my opinion. Nothing more. If it
doesn't fit you be thankful you are above the average.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

doc wat im getting from this msg is that your talking shit on the entire
younger gen and i think thats wat lukes feeling as well, this is
sterotyping to say that all younger generation does not know what the
paper books are for, that is bullshit, and also saying that we cant
add/subtract and shit without a calculator is fucking rediclous you need
to get off your high horse just because ur older dosent mean you can
talk shit on the younger generation