[BaadAssGremlins] BaddASS Gremlin spotted

[BaadAssGremlins] BaddASS Gremlin spotted

Coming home from work I saw a 64 or so Cheville on the shoulder of the expressway in the opposite direction. Two guys in it that seemed to be looking for some one. Then I spotted it a red Gremlin 76 or older coming at me. It had the hood off and I saw the chrome breather on it. This was on an expressway with a big grassy divider. I would say I was at least 8 lanes away. Don't know what was in it but it was loud. I was so excited I didn't even try to see the tags. Don't know if they were local or just passing through. Might have been one of the phantom Gremlins I keep hearing about. On the same note that guy at work found a webb site on a show we are suppose to go to Saturday and one of members has a picture on it of his 74 with a 360 in it. Look real good in the picture. Maybe I will see it Saturday or it might be another one of the phantoms.
Terry
.

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS