Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1977 Hornet AMX in Minnesota

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1977 Hornet AMX in Minnesota

Not sure if it's the same car. It was in Cannon Falls. The owner works in Rochester, though.

Robert <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
If this is the same Yellow with black interior Hornet that is or was
sitting at the owner to owner consignment lot in Rochester Minnesota
then it is not rust free. I looked it over good and it was/is pretty
rusted with a very poor paint job and body work done to it. Bondo gobs
hanging out all over and poorly applied paint. Not a recent paint job
either, looked older. Still worth something but not the $4950.00 they
were asking for it when I looked at it last fall. Just an FYI, Bob from
MN.

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS