[BaadAssGremlins] unusual amc tee vee sighting

[BaadAssGremlins] unusual amc tee vee sighting

I happened upon a show yesterday thought some of you might want to catch it
on a rerun. The channel was Spike TV,a nd the show is called "When Stunts Go
Bad" of course you have tons of Evel Knievel, his son Robby and other
daredevils, but one is the narrator himself. His name is Brian Carson "The
King Of Crash". One scene shows a great looking 70-72 Ambassador hauling ass
towards the camera, the camera itself is under the twin ramps. I would hate
to think that is what people in Houston traffic see in their rearview mirror
when I am careening around in the 72 Ambassador SST wagon or the 69
Ambassador SST (which is for sale still in shameless plug
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4630772691   )
Ironically it didn't show the Crash Ambassador going thru the air. His
particular special was flying thru the air and landing on a 'bed of cars'.
Some of the cars you will instantly recognize also. While all are painted
white, grills, bumpers, everything on them sprayed white, I saw a Hornet and
a 67-69 Rambler wagon. As with demolition derbies, these cars are hauled to
the crusher after the event sadly. That Rambler was good looking in white
too, looked like a solid car!

Brian is the half dead dude here, I guess that is a promotional photo:
http://www.rexcars.com/Photo_Gallery.htm
that photo was taken after he did a stunt, I believe it was driving a
Cadillac off a 12 story parking garage in Las Vegas.
http://www.rexcars.com/Photo18_New_copy.jpg
 As usual, onto a bed of
cars, however, the Caddy landed roof down and had to get jaws of life to get
him out. I would have been there with some pico de gallo, queso, tortillas,
as he looked like fajitas.

Just some 'bone crunching action' in the show. Maybe Spike TV will repeat
it, worth watching for the great stunts, and not all of them 'go bad' nor
everyone croaks attempting them.

Hope everyone has a safe, and Happy 4th of July tomorrow, God Bless America:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/AMC_SC360_wflag.JPG
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825