[BaadAssGremlins] Bart /update/ gas tank 4 sale

[BaadAssGremlins] Bart /update/ gas tank 4 sale

Hey Bart,
 Have you done any work to your grem? What have ya been up to?
Collected any more parts?
 I got a bunch of stuff from Summit the other day and most of it was
wrong so I am sending it back. Did Get new SS brake lines and started
making the new lines up. Got the pas side to the line lock done so
far. Waiting to get the right fittings to finish plumbing up my fuel
system.
  That reminds me I have a 72 gremlin gas tank for sale. It was the
one in my car. Has a custome 1/2" pickup installed next to the sending
unit. worked great just switching over to a fuel cell to save a little
weight.
 I like the new pic on the front page.
 Davis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM