Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Just sayin howdy.

ROd,
 How's things? I know how it is not gettin ta work on the grem. I haven't gotten much done in the passed month or so. I finally got back to work may 25th after being laid off last August. Went from nothing but free time to no time at all. I even got a few fellas ticked at me for not bein able to ship parts I sold just before I went back to work. I am finally shipin the last of the stuff tomorrow. My engine is still at the shop waiting for me to give it another 3 hrs of porting and then assembly can start. I hope next week to have the porting done.
 I did start plumbing the brakes today. Got one line done from pas side to the line lock and had to come in to take care of my son. Brought the parts in and made up a shorter line to go to the DS from the line lock. Nice stainles lines and stainless fittings.
 Anyway nice to hear from ya and hope you can get back to the gremlin soon.
 have a happy 4th!
 Davis

hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all.
Havent done much to the Gremlin lately, but thought Id chk in and say
howdy.
Hope all is going well. Rod

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS