[BaadAssGremlins] '77 Hornet AMX 4 Sale

Found a '77.
Found a '77 Hornet AMX for sale yesterday in Minnesota. He wants $4950 for it.
Yellow, 258 straight 6, Manual trans, front disk power brakes, power steering, 81,228 actual miles. Needs a dr.side tail lens.
Dan  507-282-2344 home
       507-288-4353 work
I told him I would put the word out here on the list. He will be taking some pics and emailing them to me. Will post them as soon as I get them. My wife says I can't have it, so I figured I'd help the guy find a good AMC home for it.

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS