From: Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:59:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Orginal buckets from my car, free come get them

Where in the world is Ashtabula?   Paul

scott <amysmygirl2003@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have the orignal bucket seats from my 71 Gremlin X, They need new
back platic and the inserts replaced they are Blue and located in
Ashtabula, Ohio. If someone need some for there car they can have
them. I need to get them out of my way. Thanks Please email me if
anyone is interested.

Do you Yahoo!?

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS