Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Recognition For All My Hard Work

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Recognition For All My Hard Work

congrats doc thats great news, make sure to share the article here =)
btw you have a lot more patience than i have lol i need to go sand bondo
down on the grem but been to busy lol, just got done replacing the fuel
filter tho. anyway grats again man

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM