Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hurst shifter question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hurst shifter question

One from an AMX should work fine. Any of the later aftermarket shifters not amc specific will require modification to the tunnel.
 Davis

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The following question was asked from someone who emailed me off ebay on one
of my auctions, if you think you know or can help please simply reply right
here on either Badassgremlin or Amxfiles, as the people will be reading,
maybe join too, thanks in advance to all who might reply.

Eddie, I have a sc360 hornet and want to use a new hurst shifter on the t10.
The hurst compition shifter is the model I want to use do you know what
model number I can use and the shifter rod kit?
Item: AMC shifter 4speed AMX Javelin Rebel Ambassador Rambler (9533384141)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
goingthing is a potential buyer.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com
*email is currently HEAVY
Call if important*
www.planethoustonamx.com

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS