[BaadAssGremlins] 390 or 401 wanted

 wanted 390 or 401 complete running engine needed for my 68 AMX call me with
details and price. also for sale is 69 Javelin BBO 390 auto.  Dale Jones
xraymn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 702-499-0930
anyone that can help out Dale above give them a shout, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx