[BaadAssGremlins] Jerry's Gremlin Garage gets the make-over...

[BaadAssGremlins] Jerry's Gremlin Garage gets the make-over...

  Knowing it was going to be a rainy evening in Virginia, I got out
fairly early Saturday morning, and began (again) the garage clean-
up. Disassembled a computer rack's worth of electronics to trash,
filled up the rack ( on wheels ) with keeper stuff, and once I got
the garage cleaned out some, it fit in nicely. One more thing
inside! While doing that, I "found" 2 air compressors I'd forgotten
I'd bought at an auction last year or so, one small one, one medium
sized. Fired up the 1.5 hp and got the Pacer and VW Scirocco tires
aired up again. Also re-stored the compressor where I can actually
get TO it now. I still have way too much stuff(ing) in the garage,
but it will take a few trips down to Gremlin Garage II to make a
dent, but that will be a priority this summer. All AMC parts go to
GGII, except what I need to work on my cars immediately.
  Stuffed my new shelf over the Matador Sedan hood, too, so it's
full, until I can take a load of that to GGII. I need a bigger
truck! LOL. And I STILL need to clean off my aunt's farm of other
car parts I have down there. Argh! Well, I"m tired, it's raining now
on Sunday, so I guess I won't be working in the driveway today. I'll
do some in-house clean-out now. Haven't even had much time for Ebay,
or modeling, or any hobby stuff. Just clean, clean, clean the last
few weeks. Much NEEDED, but tiring work.
  Hope once this garage is "under control" again, I can get to work
on the Gremlins and Pacer and actually get something DRIVEABLE this
summer. WOuld be NICE. Wish me luck. WEll, java break, then some
more cleanup. Have a restful weekend, guys.

Jerry Casper, northern Virginia

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM