[BaadAssGremlins] No time but still gremlin crazy

[BaadAssGremlins] No time but still gremlin crazy

I got to go in the garage today for 1/2 hr and look at what I am going
to need to replumb the brake system. Gonna just buy a roll of tubing
and bunch of fittings. I have a good flairing tool and a bending tool.
I am hoping to get the stuff tomorrow AM and get the plumbing done
tomorrow evening. I also ordered the AN fittings to plumb my fuel cell
in. Should be in monday. I am going to have to order a filler neck for
the fuel cell so I can retain the stock gremlin gass filling spot. I
also have to order aluminum hood pin kits any suggestions on what to
use? I was looking at the ones made for the imports with the slide and
no pins to remove.
  Still have to work on getting my engine done. Didn't make Cecil but
it has been rescheduled to jul 22nd so who know's?
 I had 150 emails to go thru today. Gotta hit the sack now.
 Davis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM