Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Battery issues

Bart,
I think the charging system is OK based on the fact that my voltage meter runs consistnetly between 12 and 14 volts.

In a message dated 6/22/2006 6:56:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx writes:

In a message dated 6/22/2006 6:54:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, GrublinX@xxxxxxx writes:

My Gremmie is sucking my battery. Before I go nuts checking circuits, I thought I'd run this issue by the group. the only thing I know of that draws power continuously is the NOS clock I installed. I only run the car on weekends, typically to a crusie night and back. Is it possible the clock is killing my battery? Charging system works fine, battery is new.
Charlie
what about your alt.?
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS