[BaadAssGremlins] 282 inline, & AMX GT....

[BaadAssGremlins] 282 inline, & AMX GT....

Thanks for the info on that motor guys! Anyone heard or seen the AMX GT
concept car? Personaly, I think its far better looking then the Gremlin
could ever be and been. Would of been a good seller for AMC. Its
interesting the more that you dig into AMC, they did have some good
ideas,(concepts) and of course some not so good ideas and concepts. If
anyone hasnt heard of he AMX GT it is basically a Gremlin body with an
AMX front end. But the rear of the car is not so boxy and square as the
Gremlin. COOL CAR! Bill Northern Id.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM