From: eddie walker
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] dual snorkle

It is off a late 60's 383. It looks like a 69....eddie

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Got snorkle?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330000203865
Maybe some of you Mopar fans here can let me know specifically what this
goes to, I have had it for quite awhile, neat item but no use for it, glad I
didn't butcher it up in the late 80s, as I'm rather handy with hacksaw after
some Jagermeister.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330000204622
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com
*email is currently HEAVY
Call if important*
www.planethoustonamx.com

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS