[BaadAssGremlins] 1972 232 six...43,000 miles for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] 1972 232 six...43,000 miles for sale

Need to move it so i can re-arrange my garage. NEED to assemble my 401
and get it into my 72 Gremlin. Engine has only 43,000 ORIGINAL miles on
it! Still in the car...will be pulled this weekend. GREAT running 232
complete Carb to pan. NEW waterpump,fuelpump,carb was rebuilt last
summer.New plug wires....etc.$250 takes it. Need to get this done so i
canmake room to do my 401 conversion. garage is a MESS!Thanks,Joe

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM