[BaadAssGremlins] NEW complete exhaust system for Gremlin 4 sale

[BaadAssGremlins] NEW complete exhaust system for Gremlin 4 sale

Gremlin 6 cylinder exhaust system COMPLETE! Just had it made not quite
two years ago. MIGHT have almost 2000 miles on it .All aluminized pipe.
Complete with turbo muffler.Still all shiny. Made for my 72 Gremlin.
Can seperate at muffler to ship easier. STEAL it for ...$100 plus
shipping. OR pick it up at Cordova AMC Nationals.Thanks,Joe

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM