Re: [BaadAssGremlins] value question

In a message dated 6/19/2006 8:38:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, gremlinstien@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I saved a sliding "sun roof" from a 71 Grem that I parted years back.
I have all the track, rails, roof supports, and anything that looked
like it was part of the option. The top itself is a bit rough, but
still intact.

Any one here have an idea what that is worth?

I also have some "levi edition" door panels in "pretty good" shape,
any ideas on those?

its worth only us much as you think it is. remember this is for a Gremlin,not many would carve up their gremlin to use this sliding roof.if it was for a Chevelle or Nova that's a different story. if you wish to sell it on here just get some pics and offer what you'd like for it.
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS