[BaadAssGremlins] 70 AMX for sale $4K

FOR SALE: I recently bought this car with intentions of turning into a road
racer but common sense tells me thats a bad idea. No one wants to see a 70'
AMX get crashed and I dont want to try and replace parts for it if something
like that occurs. And in the long run the car is worth more in stock
configuration than as a race car.
Here are the details on the car. Originally a 390/4spd comodore blue car.
Right now it has a full drivetrain with a 290 and T-10 which may run. Im not
sure because I never attempted to start it. Needs a carb at least and a few
other things I am sure. But motor/trans/driveshaft/rear is all there in the
car. The body is being worked on right now at the shop and will be 100%
straight and rust free. Extremely solid body on this car. Ram air hood in
good condition as well but none of the other ram air parts are there. Inside
the car only the dash frame remains. No other interior is in the car. The
front windshield is busted. I do have a rear piece of glass for it. Off hand
I do not know if how much of the door or quarter glass remains. Front and
rear bumpers will need to be rechromed. The tail lights are in decent shape
as well. It will also be in need of a wiring harness. The car has a clear
title.
I do have an early 390 block and crank with later rods that may be worked
into a deal.
So I would actually like to trade the car for a 70 Javelin of similar value.
A 360/4spd car would be best. I would also entertain a decent Spirit AMX/GT
with a 304/4spd in it. If someone has either one of these in a race car
configuration looking to trade that is all the better. Or $4000 cash will
do. If anyone is interested please email me at adtarr@xxxxxxxxx  I am
located in the Denver CO area. Thanks  Adamadtarr@xxxxxxxxx
anyone interested in the AMX give Adam a shout above thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx