From: Pete
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 10:04 PM
Subject: LI Classic Cars June Newsletter

?Time to make the doughnuts...?

Here is the link to the Long Island Classic Cars.com Newsletter for June 2006.

SO MANY late nights into the wee hours of the morning working on this...

I feel like that poor smedrick from those old D&D commercials who was so tired all the time.

Just click on the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser and you will be enjoying our latest musings on all things automotive!

Check out the latest happenings in the local collector car hobby, plus some interesting stories and articles!

Be sure to maximize your screen for best viewing.

Happy reading!

http://www.liclassiccars.com/Newsletter/Jun06.html

Pete

Long Island Classic Cars

www.liclassiccars.com

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS