Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Oil Pressure

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Oil Pressure

It all depends on what you have your idle set at. I don't like anything below 800 rpms and 25 psi. But that's me. with my new pump I make I have 55 psi hot at 100 rpm idle. others have had similar results. 45 psi at 800 is typical.
 I would rather be safe and have a little extra insurance
 Davis
 Amc Team

gremlintyme <pdgable@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I think 16psi ain't bad for a warmed up V8. I was getting 10psi until
I replaced my main seal bearings. Now I get like 24psi at warm idle.
50-60psi while moving.
Paul

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS