Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re: vacuum lines (was crap for swapping V8)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re: vacuum lines (was crap for swapping V8)

Ok if you are going to take them off. Then there is two you need to keep. The one going to your transmission for sure. Without it it won't shift right. The second one is the vacum advance that is the one that will mess up your  timing. Even though I have seen people not have them on. You will also want to keep your PCV valve and the one running to it. Without the PCV valve on it your oil will get like sludge like it has water in it.
Terry

 ,_._,___

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS