[BaadAssGremlins] car shows and the weather man

[BaadAssGremlins] car shows and the weather man

Last Saturday there were two shows that I wanted to go to and stayed home because the damn weather kept saying all hell was going to break out any second. We has a small rain shower about midnight. Tonight he kept saying we were going to get rain after midnight so I went to a show even though it isn't my favorite one. I get there a black cloud came over and all hell broke out. I hate driving the Gremmie in the rain. That 401 400hp coupled to the 12 inch slicks just don't get it in the rain. I tried every thing I know and the damn thing just wants to sit there and spin every time I try and take off. I guess I am going to have to get some street tires for it.
Terry

.

New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS