Re: [BaadAssGremlins] getting crap for swapping to V8

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] getting crap for swapping to V8

You right Doc. I don't like to use the word mechanic or technician or even repairman. I call them replacers. They really don't don't have any knowledge of how anything works they just know how to hook up the computer and how to replace what ever the computer tells them to replace. Some of the stuff is so smart it will even draw them a picture and have an arrow pointing to the part that needs to be replaced. So while the guy got your car running or your TV working he really didn't fix anything he just replaced something. Don't know if that made since or not. Anyway my suggestion to out friend would be look for someone with a lot of gray on his head or no hair at all up there. Yea make sure it fail out naturally and it wasn't shaved off LOL.
Terry

Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS