Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 3:53 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] bike wreck 100+mph

In a message dated 6/18/2006 12:07:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, polishpowersausage@xxxxxxxxx writes:

So....... that must mean you were the driver of the red car.  Typing in Caps is a known sign of severe brain damage.

PS.   Just as bad a joke as yours.
Ok i smell shit which has the same odor as politics,which i don't dig on here please.
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS