Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone have a spare hood latch support?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone have a spare hood latch support?

Well.....I'd like to buy it if your not going to be needing it.
Please let me know what you need for it plus shipping to
St louis Mo 63129

Thanks Davis!

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dennis I have the one from my 72 I won't be using cause I am pinning my hood on.
 Davis
deezildennis <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have the latch but my stanpmed steel support is bent beyond repair.

I need the piece that goes from the valance up to the radiator support.
Color dont matter as long as it's straight!

Lemme know if you have one for sale.

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS