From: CJ
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] getting crap for swapping to V8

It's the original motor that came with my 76 Gremlin, but the vac lines r a pain.

Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A 258 V-6 ?? That's a rare engine

CJ <redneck2212@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A AMC 258 V6 has more vac lines than any V8 Mopar engine ive seen. It has a lne from the bottom of the block, a line from the top of the block, three more lines from the carb not including the line from the rotor cap and the fuel line. and if one is off your screwed.