Re: [BaadAssGremlins] getting crap for swaqpping to V8

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] getting crap for swaqpping to V8

Son that would be awsome, but I can't afford one. I saw a 318 on ebay that runs for $99.00. 318 ain't too bad of motor. I got alot room under my hood.Maybe i'll look for a 440. then i'll have to change my rear end guts. Thanks............redneck