Re: [BaadAssGremlins] getting crap for swapping to V8

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] getting crap for swapping to V8

What makes you think a Mopar engine would be any different on vacuum
problems? Am I missing somthing here??
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

jgray, My six is getting on my nerves. I change the carb and both manifolds. Now I can't get the vacuums set. Why so many? Im ready to change to a V8 too. I'd like to get a 340 but they are hard to find. I'll settle for a 318. What you think? Later....redneck

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

WOW..my wife is gettin upset at me! She says i'm ruining my 72 Gremlin
by pulling the six out of it. She's kinda right, in a way...it DOES
only have 43,000 miles on it. BUT...a six is REALLY BORING to me!! NO
offence to six fans! Just MY opinion. They are a GREAT engine...BUT i
myself love a V8!!Just can't beat the rumpty rump.I'm going to TRY to
keep the A/C on it!! What ya think...72 Grem,401,INDY heads..etc..WITH
factory A/C ? I've never had a hot rod with A/C before. Must be getting
old(50). Later.....Joe

Technology, sufficently advanced, would be indistinguishable
from magic.
Redneck from birth. Rebel by choice.
CJ