Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 12:42 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] gremlin drag car near me

Eddie,That was Brian Ambrosini's low 8 sec Grem"NOT the one he skrew's up doing those stupid ass wheelies'but that one he raced regularly.i will say this,be warned when dealing with Ambrosini as he's scammed a few AMCers i've heard so Caveot Emptor.
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS