[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Shop Photos of Gremlin in lumina333 folder

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Shop Photos of Gremlin in lumina333 folder

The instructor said that he is shooting for completing the car by the
end of June. I think there are 2 seperate classes working on it. He was
kind enough to allow me into the school shop to take these photos. I am
lucky to have this resource available to me for my car. I know squat
about body work and, as you said, would have to pay alot of money to
get it done like this elsewhere. The instructor told me that the first
assignment to his students was calculating a repair cost estimate for
the car since they will be in this business when they graduate. I'll
ask him what they came up with! ~Lu~

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@... wrote:

> Hey Lu they sure got that bad boy torn down the bare bones. You
should have some nice job when they get done with it. How long do they
figure it will take to do all the work. It also looks like you will be
saving money big time.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM