Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Email addys...or...eddies?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Email addys...or...eddies?

In the future, refer to me (eddie walker0 as fast eddie and eddie stakes as half-fast eddie

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, there are definately too many Eddies on here to keep sorted out!
(LOL) As you can see, my 'from' name appears 2 different ways,
depending on how & where I post my message. ~Lu~

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, eddie walker
<moparedwalker@...> wrote:

> Eddie
> She gave it to every one on the list but you months ago. How did
you get it.We were told to keep it away from you

> Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@...> wrote:
> Lu, when did you get the new email addy/name?
> Eddie Stakes'

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS