Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Shop Photos of Gremlin in lumina333 folder

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Shop Photos of Gremlin in lumina333 folder

That is the way to paint them. Inside and out. If you were paying a body shop to do this it would cost a fortune.
Terry

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey gang! I just posted a few photos that I took today of my Gremlin
while visiting it at the Technical School collision repair shop. The
instructor told me that he would be giving me a list of items in a day
or two that he needs to paint the car.

I received carpet samples in the mail and have matched the blue
plastic panel color to a swatch. I will be ordering that tonight along
with a couple of extra yards of the same carpet dye lot to use in the
hatch area.

Now if I can only get motivated to start taking the '74 apart - AGAIN!
~Lu~