Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Gremlin- animal Now Car Show And Cruise Night

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Gremlin- animal Now Car Show And Cruise Night Parti...

I have had that happen to me a few time's here....however they have had
a 79 Concord wagon and a 73 Matador 4dr there for a while now...which I
have gotten lots of parts
off. of......Jim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM