Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Gremlin- animal Now Car Show And Cruise Night

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Gremlin- animal Now Car Show And Cruise Night Parti...

yea but they got that $35 right away they might have had to wait a week or to to get the $800 we live in an instant world.

Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A junkyard in Norfolk, VA did that to me.  The lady drove the Hornet to the junkyard. Ean like a dream, low miles, and nearly mint body. They immediately stamped the title as junk. I got the radiator from it and told them I'd be back with lots of cash on Saturday for all the parts I needed from it. I came back Saturday and couldn't find it. So I asked whwere it was and was told that they had crushed it!!! Only 3 days there and they crushed it???  I asked how much do they get for the scrap metal. $35 was their answer. I asked what kind of money would they have gotten for the hood,doors, interior, fenders,...etc.( Basicly most of the car.) About $800.  Hmmm...$800 or $35, $800 or $35, $800 or $35, yeah, i'd take the $35 over the $800, too. NOT!!!!!