Re: [BaadAssGremlins] whose gremmie

Delray beach is about an hour and a half from me.I've never seen this car personally.The only Gremlsin I know of round my parts are My 73,Todds 74 in Port St. Lucie Fl.this dude named John's 74 360 Grem and his 70 tube framed Grem project and theres this guy i'm chasing for his junk 73 Grem for parts for mine in Ft.Pierce
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS