[BaadAssGremlins] Doc's Pic's

Thanks Lu. I will pick out the pic's and send them to you this week if
it ever stops raining again. I was planning on going to a local cruise
night 10 minutes from my house tonight but I guess I can forget about
that.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

Doc,
I can scan your photos and post them for you. Mail me what you want
posted. I will even mail them back to you. ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, AMC74HORNET@... wrote:

> Rick I can relate to caressing the gas tank on your Harley as I
pat the
> dash board on my car. I am not a motor cycle guy but do like the
old
> Harley's. I drive this car every day and am constantly getting
> compliments on it. Of course being orange it does stand out a
little bit
> :-) I am going to pick up the developed pictures from the show this
> morning. I need some one to scan them and post them for me, any
offers?.
> How's your Gremlin coming Rick?
>

> In a message dated 6/5/2006 6:39:35 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> AMC74HORNET@... writes:
>
> Was all the work and money well spent on this car? HELL
> YES!!!!!!!!
>

> Doc,
>
> This is definitely something I can relate to also. Several years
ago, I
> customized a 1937 Harley Davidson. I felt just as proud of all
the work as you do
> with the Hornet. One day, while waiting for a traffic signal to
turn green,
> a good looking woman pulled up next to me and said she really
liked my
> Harley. As we pulled away from the intersection, I was compelled
to caress the gas
> tank and say "it was worth every penny".
>
> Now........if we could see some photos!
>
> Rick

--- End Message ---